♧22 year old somewhat human female.
♢Art Lover and Nerd Extraordinaire~.
♤In ℒℴѵℯ with my fiance.
♧Obsessed with Paranormal& Occult.
♢Punk Cabaret & Ukulele enthusiast.
♤Nerdfighter decreasing worldsuck.
♧Whovian/ Lover of the 9th Doctor.
♢Harry Potter superaddict/ UFO seeker.
♤Huge Burn Notice/Law&Order SVU fan
♤And internet Addict,at your service. ~* Some content may be NSFW*~
NOT made for busty girls. These only come in one size. CLEARLY DOES NOT ACCOUNT for my tig ol bitties. I need to find a bigger size. Fuck!!! #self #r2d2 #bodysuit #blackmilkclothing #notrlyitsaknockoff #starwars #onepiece #swimsuit #imaderp #plsbesummernow #dontyoujudgemeifeelawesomeforonce
So I’ve got my Halloween costume for Halloween night :3 (I’ve obviously got a less revealing one for work haha) anywho I’m not sure if I should do the blue and purple wig for it or the natural one? Opinions?
I am IN LOVE with this wig! Looks just like how it used to before I cut it :3 can’t wait till its that long again!
A GIF showing what it’s like to wake up with sleep paralysis.
You’re forgetting the terrifying hallucinations
As someone who’s had sleep paralysis multiple times, let me tell you that if your mind has woken up and your body hasn’t DO NOT ATTEMPT TO OPEN YOUR EYES. Wake your body up first by slowly trying to move it, wiggle your toes and hands, then gradually work your way up until your body is fully awake. Opening your eyes when you have sleep paralysis is hard enough, but when you do there is a good chance you can see hallucinations like this.
I also have been the victim of sleep paralysis too many times, its bad enough without hallucinations, and so i thought i would add some info on sleep paralysis for anyone who suffers from it.
- As Shada said, wiggling toes and hands are good ways to snap out of it, although other small body parts work, even humming/talking (although things related to breathing might be more difficult). Just FOCUS on one part, its hard to regain control, but easy to become paralyzed again.
- Once you can move again, dont go right back to sleep, you might get paralyzed again. Or have the worst dreams of your life. Turn on a light, do something relaxing, like reading a book. Its been said that looking at a light before sleeping can prevent sleep paralysis.
- Sleeping on your back rises the chances of you getting sleep paralysis. If you get it a lot, pay attention to what position you are in when it occurs.
- Hallucinations, the best part, arent just things like in the gif above. They could be anything from just dark shapes floating around, to scary monsters and demons to sounds and feeling like something is shaking/touching you. I’ve had an experience where it felt like my bed was shaking while a metallic screeching sound roared whenever i tried to breath. Solution? ignore it. Its all you can do. Hallucinations cant actually do anything to you, and you cant move again if you’re being distracted. And once the paralysis is gone, so are the hallucinations.
- Most people dont really have to worry, they will only get it once or twice in their life. Maybe not even ever! :D
listen to the person above when they say you should NOT open your eyes, because chances that you’ll see something that is uniquely terrifying to you are strong. and if it’s really bad, you might even start seeing scary shit even when your eyes are closed
my tip is to imagine the most ridiculous image/scene ever and keep replaying it in your head, over and over again, like robert downey jr butt naked or hugh dancy being confronted by police for taking pictures of airport carpets, etcetera etcetera
trust me. it works
Yes! Scariest thing you could possibly ever experience!
THE MOST REAL SHIT EVER. THIS HAPPENS TO ME SO MUCH. I’ve had things that I can’t begin to explain on me… The worst was being woken up by my fathers decomposing body laying across me… smell and all….
Be careful guys… Seriously.
I hope no one ever has to experience these hallucinations….
Don’t mind my stupid face but um new hair. Yeah. Purple and blue ombre jazz goin on there Yes? No? Best 16 bucks I’ve ever spent.
Got some new w/tag lace shorts at the thrift store for $2! :3 sometimes you get lucky and find awesome stuff. Also my booty. Don’t mind my fat fucking thighs.
I got these babies the other day :3 they’re so sexy. They’re perfect for my cosplay outfits! I hope my fiancé likes em as much as I do :3 #selfie #boots #leather #dom #shoes #heels #laces
Sometimes I dress nice. C:
Also my ootd :3
I feel like with a tiny turn if my head I look like a completely different person. I’m not sure I like this. Anyways I dolled myself up today and went to a bar with my bestie and her sister for her birthday :3 yay.
I got a new shirt.
Also my cat is fat.
Pics I took while my boyfriend was here (before I got sick)